Our well-established and busy Wellness and Osteopathic clinic is looking for an Osteopathic Practitioner to cover a Maternity leave position. This position coverage is for a busy full-time practice, with a schedule that typically fills a month in advance.
What we are looking for:
- Osteopathic Practitioner to cover a Maternity leave position, with an existing FULL patient load, for September 2020.
- Must be a member of and in good standing with Osteopathy BC and have their own professional insurance.
- Candidates must be personable, enthusiastic, professional and love working in a team atmosphere.
- The Practitioner must be skilled in structural, visceral and cranial osteopathic approaches. Advanced and post-graduate courses a bonus.
- The Practitioner must also be comfortable and compliant with Covid-19 safety procedures and clinic policy
- We currently have four Osteopathic Practitioners and two Athletic Therapist on our team; two of which have full practices and are currently not accepting new patients.
- Supportive team atmosphere, offering a friendly, caring and family-like feel.
- Our beautifully designed and warm clinic is centrally located in a busy medical office building, with elevator access, in a very well established Vancouver community.
- Public parking in the building/street and easy transit access.
- Inclusive support provided with no additional charge: hydro, heat, marketing, website, Jane online scheduling, internet, treatment table, linens, office and Covid-19 cleaning supplies.
- The clinic is currently operating at full capacity with a Work Safe BC approved Covid-19 Safety plan.
If you'd like the opportunity to be a part our dynamic team, please forward your resume and cover letter or contact us with any questions. We thank all applicants; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Reply to jen [at] anantaosteopathy.com or contact Jen at 604-732-8490
Thank you and Look forward to hearing from you!